Monday, March 29, 2010

Ricky Martin Finally Admits that He is Gay

Share



Latin pop star Ricky Martin finally admits that He is Gay on a blog post last Monday. “I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am.”




"This is just what I need especially now that I am the father of two beautiful boys that are so full of light and who with their outlook teach me new things every day. To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids were born with," Martin wrote.


If you like this post and you want to be updated you might want to subscribed through email below

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Pinoyshowbiss.blogspot.com does not claim ownership of the pictures and videos posted on this blog. These can be found on the web and are considered to be of public domain. If you believe your copyrighted content is showing on Pinoyshowbiss and you want it to be removed, please do not hesitate to leave a comment on the material(s) concerned so that your request will be attended promptly. We do not host or upload any video, films and any other media files.

Pinoyshowbiss.blogspot.com purpose is to entertain the Filipinos all over the web. Thank you and Enjoy!

Pinoy TV Shows's Fan Box

Pinoy TV Shows on Facebook

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP